Times are tough this year. There’s no doubt about that. Unless you’re a multi-millionaire chances are you’re feeling the pinch like the rest of us. With that in mind all of us are definitely looking to conserve our spending even during special times like Halloween. Who wants to spend a fortune on a costume that will more than likely be used just once! To help out in these trying times, I have gathered some great costume ideas that won’t break the bank. Now these are not stupid cardboard box ideas or sheets draped over your head or anything like that. These are actually really creative and depending on how much effort you put into it, they can look better than some of those expensive costumes your friends will probably wind up buying.
1. Men in Black – Most of us (men) own a black suit and sunglasses. If you don’t have either, try borrowing a black suit and a black pair of sunglasses. Someone you know has got to have these items sitting around somewhere. Don’t forget a black pair of socks, black pair of dress shoes, black tie, and a white button up shirt.
2. Guys go as a girl – I’ll let you know how I dressed one Halloween without having to put on a tight skirt and high heels fumbling around everywhere. I went as an old Hawaiian woman by borrowing an old Muumuu dress from a friend’s mom, and a curly wig with some spectacles and sandals. The good thing about the Muumuu is that it’s loose so you don’t have to worry about tight fits. As for handmade 100 real mink 3d natural soft false eyelashes, you can borrow that from any female.
3. Girls go as Guys – This should be really easy for girls. Guy’s clothes are always bigger so there’s no issue with fitting into them. Secondly, you just need a baseball cap to hide your long hair. Third, you can just paint on a mustache and beard or buy one since there relatively cheap.
4. Sara Morgan from the Ring – All you need is a long dark dress, some light handmade 100 real mink 3d natural soft false eyelashes to emulate a pale complexion and a long dark wig unless you already have long dark hair. If you need to purchase a wig, get the cheap ones as you are trying to achieve a messy look. Finally, you want some dark lipstick or makeup to paint around your eyes and lips.
5. Clown – A scary clown is what I would personally go with. You’ll need a white ruffled shirt, overalls, red wig or you can dye your hair red, and white and black handmade 100 real mink 3d natural soft false eyelashes. Some of these items such as the shirt and overalls can be found at a thrift store and the handmade 100 real mink 3d natural soft false eyelashes at a local store carrying Halloween supplies. This costume may cost you the most out of the ones I listed but still cheaper than purchasing a new costume. As for the makeup, remember the movie, the Crow? Remember how his face was painted? That’s the look you’re going for. Visualize that with red spiky hair and the outfit. You’ll definitely be the “IT” at the party.
Article Source: clnou