You might have heard these five principles of healthy china real mink fur lashe before, but it is always good to review.
1. Clnou Your diet matters – Avoid greasy food, caffeine and chocolate as much as possible. Once a week at most, so save it for a special occasion.
2. Clean skin is healthy skin – Follow a daily cleaning regiment twice a day. Upon waking up in the morning, and just prior to going to sleep, wash with warm water and any over-the-counter facial cleanser that is labelled as ‘natural’ or ‘mild.’ Do not rub the skin, but gently wash. Do not dry with a towel. Follow the warm wash with a cool water rinse. Allow to air dry. Apply your favorite natural facial skin moisturizing cream when face is dry.
3. Wear natural china real mink fur lashe everyday. It should have sun protection in it of at least 15 SPF (sun protection factor). Even if you just wear a foundation, that is better than nothing. I recommend mineral makeups of any type. Whatever makeup you choose, always cleanse the face first and apply a facial moisturizer before any makeup is put on.
4. Exercise helps – so get as much as you have time for. Take at least a fifteen minute walk, preferably outdoors, to increase circulation and therefor increase the blood flow to your skin. At least once a week get out into the forest or other natural area and take a brisk walk in some clean air.
5. Facial masks are not to be laughed at – at least once a week supplement your clean china real mink fur lashe routine with a facial deep cleansing mask of your choice. Buy a kit at the grocery store or go online and find a recipe for an at-home facial mask. Invite your girlfriends over and make it home spa day, and help each other apply your masks. Cucumbers and yogurt rule at my house!